My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Blog Crazy

Reading other people's blogs is kind of like sneaking into their room and reading their personal journal. Everyone is curious about other people's lives...hence the popularity of "the blog". I get such enjoyment from all the blogs I read. They offer wisdom, encouragement, camaraderie, laughter. I love to comment on blogs and receive comments too (hint, hint!).

If you like reading blogs too, you MUST run to Bloglines and set up an account (thanks Heather!). This saves so much time and is a wonderful service. Basically, you set up one account to "track" all of the blogs you want to read. It will notify you whenever a new blog has been posted by that person. You can even put a little button on your browser that says "Sub to Bloglines" that will let you subscribe quickly to that blog when you are at that page. The blog must have an RSS feed to be included.

I currently subscribe to about 50 blogs...and read about 10 a day as they are updated. Here are some of my favorites:

A Joy-Full Life
Two Songbirds on a Wire
Dinner at my house...tonight
From Under the Laundry Pile
Laura's MySpace blog
The Shape of a Mother
The View from Here
Natural Living Des Moines
Babycatcher

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Yeah! I'm subscribing...I search each link seperately all day long hoping someone else I love will add something to their site. Now it will tell me! Yippeee!

7/31/2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloglines and other web-based aggregators have their pros and cons. Personally, I prefer to use a reader on my local machine, specifically RSS Bandit.

8/01/2006 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

12/04/2006 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guys. Good resources here, very useful. Your web site is helpful. I will bookmark!
- www.blogger.com g
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

12/26/2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Compact Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next