My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Daily Life is Beautiful



Sometimes, when the busyness of the world crowds in on me, I like to take a step back and look around at the little details in life. I took a walk outside my house, and captured a few things that I wouldn't normally notice. Everyday things. Daily life is beautiful if you keep your eyes open! More images here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Thx for this simple reminder. I love life and the simple things but sometimes the corporate setting can just bog you down. I appreciate your insight.

7/31/2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

Lovely photos Sare!

7/31/2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

So you'll take some pics of our family of four when you're here right?

8/02/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

This is an exquisite photograph. Yes, you have an eye for beauty in the commonplace. I wonder if you might ever have an image to post over in my corner of the blogosphere.

I'm thinking of showcasing photos that fit the theme "seedlings in stone," but am just at the beginning of that endeavor. I just think it's amazing how life can grow in the hardest places.

8/02/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Beautiful pics Sara...

I was supposed to get housework done today and I have spent an hour going thorugh your posts and going to flickr to see some of your other pics. I love finding the joy in the everyday things that your eye sometimes skips over. I just starting blogging 2 months ago with a pic a day while my husband and I are in London for two years. My site is www.annacpics.blogspot.com...check it out and let me know what you think. I look foward to checking your blog.

11/01/2006 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Compact Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next