My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Color = Happy



I came across this fabulous apartment...and I just had to share it. It's such a happy place...I could just move right in. I love the style, the colors, the light. Gorgeous.

I found it while I was browsing around Apartment Therapy. This site is a great resource for those who are renting...or those who just want some fun ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

that apartment is incredible!!

9/12/2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger jon said...

hey- thanks for linking to me- (happymundane) by the way, if you didn't already figure it out, this is also my downstairs bedroom- thanks for the compliments! i love how you call a mall "the giant shrine of manufactured wants"!- so true... thanks again-

9/12/2006 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Compact Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next