My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ecolips

I love Ecolips lip balm. It is the BEST out there, hands down. And believe me, I've tried them all. Imagine my utter glee when I found out that a friend of mine is friends with the owners! She told me one day..."I have tons that I can give you when you need it". Oh the joy! So I filed that little piece of info away until today.

I had been meaning to get lip balm for several weeks, but kept putting it off because I didn't want to spend money on it. Then I remembered my friend, gave her a call, and voila! I have new goodies for my chapped lips. And even though it would have been "allowed" on the Compact (under the health exception), it was great to get it for free!

They are environmentally friendly, organic, local (for me)...pretty much fabulous all around. They have a really great story and get rave reviews in the press. Check them out and get your own today!

5 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

As a chapstik addict, I'm always looking for a good one. Thanks for tidbit.

10/19/2006 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They will send you a full size sample for one dollar! How cool is that?

10/19/2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Gavi said...

I'm definitely going to check it out, especially with the sample offer!

10/19/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

This looks yummy...I need to try it.

10/20/2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Deeapaulitan said...

Use it, love it!

10/21/2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Compact Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next