My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Volkswagen Madness


We experienced our FIRST Volkswagen show yesterday. The Bi-State VW Club hosted it at Oktoberfest in Johnston. We washed and shined up the bus and had a great time talking with other VW owners. The best part? We won a "Best of the Bunch" award! What fun. Here is the whole set for all you VW lovers out there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like fun!
We just sold our 1972 vw super beetle 2 months ago. One of our many declutter projects.

10/08/2006 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I would have been in heaven seeing all the vw's. We almost bought a new one but got a Jetta instead.
I love reading your blog!!! And your house is beautiful.

10/08/2006 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, and I'm loving it! I am especially enjoying your photography skills. May I ask what kind of camera you use? Keep up the great work!

10/09/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

My camera is a Canon Rebel XT. Thanks!

10/09/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Compact Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next