My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Togetherness

This weekend, my friend Kristin came to visit. I am so blessed to call her my sister, my confidante, and my friend. She is generous, creative, fun, silly, kind...the list could go on and on. I love that we can be real when we are together...we know each other's shortcomings...but we love each other in spite of them! We have so much in common...we kind of blend into one another :) It's been such a blessing to be able to spend so much time together over the last couple of years. God is good! Here's to many more spring rolls, my friend. Check out the details of our weekend here.

6 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

You guys seem like you had the best time. I love your photos. YAY for visiting friends. Enjoy this wonderful day. =)

11/14/2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'll toast to that, my friend! Thanks for loving me in spite of my somewhat cranky and tired disposition this weekend. :)

11/14/2006 7:15 AM  
Blogger Here we go... said...

I miss you girls! I am so glad for the fun time you had. Good freinds make every day brighter!

11/14/2006 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great time it looked like you had! My sister was down for the weekend also.

Noticed the bee house teapot photo...dang those things are haunting me LOL

11/15/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

What a blessing!

Now, just a quick question, too... um, is that a sea anemone in that teapot there? :)

11/15/2006 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you share such a wonderful relationship- that's special! Looks like a lot of fun (and food).

11/15/2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Compact Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next